Mahou Shoujo Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

posted Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 pm

rules
ONE. Bad attitude towards anyone will not be tolerated. Don't be a dick, it's simple. Be respectful to everyone; especially to the admins.

TWO. Don't bring personal issues into the forum. We don't like chatbox drama.

THREE. No Godmodding, Metagaming, Powerplaying, Mary Sues, Gary Stues, blah, blah you get the idea.

FOUR. Keep everything pg-13. Smut/gore fades to black (or goes to skype winkity wonk).

FIVE. We do have a word count. At least 100 words each post. Also, liquid time and infinite characters, with different accounts for each. Just don't overdo it.

SIX. You're allowed to kill off a character but only with the owner's permission. Same goes with inflicting major injuries.

SEVEN. I will personally hunt down plagiarism like my life depends on it. Do have that in mind.

EIGHT. Account names must be your character's First name. No all upper case or all lower case and no nicknames. If you feel like you need to make an OOC account, don't hesitate to do so. Just make only one.

NINE. Activity is relatively chill. Just post once a week and you're safe -if you're busy in real life that is, because nobody likes to wait for a lazy person-.

TEN. There's an advertisement forum. Don't you dare advertise in the cbox or anywhere else except for the advertisement forum.

ELEVEN. Spam and I'll kill you.

TWELVE. Graphics should not stretch the board. Avatars are 200x200 pixels. Signatures are disabled because of technical ehem ehem problems (aka I fucked up and don't know how to fix it).

THIRTEEN. No roleplaying before acceptance.
Tomo
Tomo"

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome
In a world where people constantly seek new distractions from their dull daily lives, idols have started becoming a bit too mainstream. There's a new trend in Tokyo now. Magical girls and boys fight each other in the middle of the streets, on top of buildings, in mid-air even, for no apparent reason. But it's entertaining; it'll have to do.

Mahou Shoujo Syndrome is an original magical girl/boy roleplay.
links
census
magical girls-- 00
magical boys00 --
hunters00 00
civilians00 00
total00 00
staff
otm
affiliates